You’ll improve students English language skills with provided lessons and your talent.
You’ll have fun in a professional environment that crosses cultural and language barriers to encourage social programs and events, not only in the classroom!
To Teach English as a Foreign Language in a foreign country (non-native English speaking country), a TEFL Certification is required.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
- Hold verifiable Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or hold CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or other similarly recognised English teaching qualifications
- For lower ability students, it would be best if the teacher was a native speaker of the country’s mother tongue (or be fluent in the language)
- Excellent command of spoken English and English grammar is a must
- Warm, encouraging personality
- Professional attitude
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust
- Communicative and sociable
- Smart, professional appearance
- Have at least 2 years’experience teaching English