As a Master Franchisee for Direct English, you would be responsible for developing our language program across a given market on an exclusive basis.
Experience in the education sector isn’t necessary with Direct English. We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic investors with the business acumen and resources, as well as the drive and passion to succeed! The type of companies and individuals we’re looking for include: -
• Nationwide English language training providers of adults and children
• Other training providers (including accountancy, management, soft-skills, sales, leadership training companies)
• Education groups with a nationwide or international presence
• Successful franchise owners outside of education
• Multinational or large-scale domestic companies not currently involved in education
• Investor groups or entrepreneurs looking for a new opportunity
We’re looking to appoint one Master Franchisee per country. If you’re interested in interested in running Direct English in a single institution, town, city or region through one of our existing partners, rather than representing us nationwide email email@example.com to find out more
We have a growing presence across the Middle East, Asia and Europe. But our ambitions don’t stop there. We have exciting expansion plans, in markets as diverse as China, Cambodia, Italy, Iraq, Jordan, Brazil and Columbia. So what are you waiting for? Click here to see if your market is available.
With complete exclusivity across the market, you’ll have access to flexible business models including: -
• Developing a network of stand-alone Direct English training centers, either corporately owned or sub-licensed
• Integrating Direct English into an existing network of training facilities
• Delivering in-company training
• Program licensing
• Exploiting government training tenders
If you’re appointed as a Direct English Master Franchisee, you’ll need enough capital to cover the following costs:
• One-off license fee
• Royalty fees
• Payment for stock
• Set-up and ongoing business costs
The overall investment will vary depending on e.g. the market, business model and access to existing infrastructure and HR / marketing resources, but we’ll help you identify through our discussions.
Are you someone who can build relationships, have excellent communication skills and possesses the business acumen to seize this lucrative opportunity? Then we want to hear from you!
Fill in our contact form to check whether your market is available, and we’ll guide you through the sign-up process, which includes the following phases:
• Initial enquiry
• Conference / Skype call
• Review of Evaluation Pack
• Initial meeting
• Prepare Business Plan
• Second meeting
• Sign contract